Sunday, January 15, 2017

Texans show some heart in loss to Patriots

I was impressed a little by the Houston Texans a little in their loss to the New England Patriots. The Texans played hard and made a game of it longer than I thought they would. I think the Texans are a quarterback away from being a Super Bowl contender.

The Texans overpaid for Osweiler and I saw it coming. If the Broncos though Osweiler was a franchise quarterback they would have tagged him. Osweiler got his feelings hurt in Denver and didn't want to play there anymore. The fact that the Broncos let him walk told me all I need to know about him.


Rumors of the Texans coaching staff being in trouble should be just crazy talk. Yes Houston won a weak division and beat an Oakland team in the playoffs who didn't have a quarterback. But I think the Texans coaches have done a good job with what they have to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment