Monday, October 9, 2017

Week 6 NFL Game Picks

Thanks for reading my week 6 NFL game predictions for the 2017 season. I write free pro football picks every Monday for the following week. So far my NFL predicting record is 47 and 29, so don't be the kids college fund on my picks.

Free week 6 NFL Game Picks

Week 6 NFL Byes

Bengals, Cowboys, Bills, Seahawks

1 Philadelphia Eagles at Carolina Panthers

Two of the hottest teams in the NFC face off. When in doubt pick the home team on Thursday games. Panthers win 27 to 24.

2 Chicago Bears at Baltimore Ravens

I like the Ravens at home to win 20 to 17.

3 Green Bay Packers at Minnesota Vikings

My week 6 football office pool pick is the Packers win 23 to 20.

4 Detroit Lions at New Orleans Saints

I like the Lions to win 35 to 27.

5 Miami Dolphins at Atlanta Falcons

Falcons win at home 31 to 24.

6 New England Patriots at New York Jets

The Patriots will beat the Jets 28 to 27.

7 San Francisco 49ers at Washington Redskins

The Redskins should win 28 to 24.

8 Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Arizona Cardinals

The Bucs will win 31 to 24.

9 Los Angeles Rams at Jacksonville Jaguars

The Jaguars win 28 to 25.

10 Pittsburgh Steelers at Kansas City Chiefs

I like the Chiefs to win 28 to 21.

11 Los Angeles Chargers at Oakland Raiders

Chargers will win 28 to 21.

`12 New York Giants at Denver Broncos

Broncos win 27 to 14.

13 Indianapolis Colts at Tennessee Titans

The Colts win 17 to 14.



No comments:

Post a Comment