Monday, September 4, 2017

Free week 1 NFL Game Picks

These are my free week 1 NFL game predictions for the 2017 season. I have been predicting winners of NFL games for years on various websites. Usually I have get about 55% of the NFL game picks correct so don't be the kids college fund on my game predictions.

Free Week 1 NFL Game Picks

1Kansas City Chiefs at New England Patriots

I think the Chiefs are improved but barring injury to Brady I seldom picks against the Patriots. New England wins this one 27 to 21.

2 New York Jets at Buffalo Bills

I like the Bills to win this one 21 to 14 over the hapless Jets.

3 Philadelphia Eagles at the Washington Redskins

I think the Eagles will beat the Redskins 28 to 24.

4 Oakland Raiders at Tennessee Titans

I think this has the potential to be a good week 1 NFL game. The Titans upset the Raiders 23 to 21.

5 Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Miami Dolphins

Two Florida teams that look to be improved this year. I like the Dolphins to win 31 to 27.

6 Jacksonville Jaguar at Houston Texans

My week 1 NFL game pick is the Texans win at home 27 to 17.

7 Arizona Cardinals at Detroit Lions

The Lions should win this one 27 to 23.

8 Atlanta Falcons at Chicago Bears

Falcons 30, Bears 17.

9 Baltimore Ravens at Cincinnati Bengals

Bengals win a close one 17 to 14 in week one.

10 Pittsburgh Steelers at Cleveland Browns

Steelers 27, Browns 24,

11 Indianapolis Colts at Lost Angeles Rams

Rams should win 24 to 21.

12Seattle Seahawks at Green Bay Packers

I like the Packers to knock off the Seahawks, 28 to 24.

13 Carolina Panthers at San Francisco 49ers

The Panthers will beat the 49ers in week one, 23 to 10.

14 New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys

The Cowboys will win 27 to 24.

15 New Orleans Saints at Minnesota Vikings.

Adrian Peterson gets to take on his old team. To bad AP don't play defense, Vikings 35, Saints 28.

16 Los Angeles Chargers at Denver Broncos

The Bronocs  will win 24 to 20.

By Jeffrey Beall - Own work, CC BY 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=45381397

Tom Brady photo

No comments:

Post a Comment