Monday, September 25, 2017

Free week 4 NFL Predictions

Thanks for checking out my free week 4 NFL game predictions for the 2017 season. These week 4 NFL game picks are suitable for your office football pool. Not my best week as I went 7-8 last week not counting the Monday Night Game, as this was written on Monday morning. I do have a winning record of 29 and 17 for the season in my pro football picks.

Week 4 NFL Game Picks

1 Chicago Bears at Green Bay Packers


I like the Packers to win 28 to 24 in this one.


2 New Orleans Saints at Miami Dolphins


May be a good game I go with the home team Dolphins 28 to 27
.

3 Tennessee Titans at Houston Texans


The old Houston Oilers roll back into Texas. I like the Texans to win 24 to 21 over the Titans.


4 Jacksonville Jaguars at New York Jets


I like the Jets to win at home 23 to 17 over the Jags who will be tired from playing in London.


5 Carolina Panthers at New England Patriots


My Panthers have no offense and the defense is not as good as advertised. The Patriots win 28 to 17.


6 Detroit Lions at Minnesota Vikings


I like the Lions to win on the road 28 to 27.


7 Buffalo Bills at Atlanta Falcons


Matty Ice is tough to beat in Atlanta. Falcons 30, Bills 23.


8 Pittsburgh Steelers at Baltimore Ravens


I like the Steelers to beat the jet lagged Ravens 24 to 13
.

9 Cincinnati Bengals at Cleveland Browns


The Bengals win 23 to 21 over the Browns.


10 Los Angeles Rams at Dallas Cowboys


I like the Rams to win 31 to 27.


11 Philadelphia Eagles at Los Angeles Chargers


Chargers knock off the Eagles 28 to 27
.

12 New York Giants at Tampa Bay Buccaneers


I like the Buccaneers to win 27 to 24.


13 San Francisco 49ers at Arizona Cardinals


My week 4 NFL game pick is the Cardinals win 23 to 20.


14 Oakland Raiders at Denver Broncos


Broncos win at home 23 to 21
.

15 Indianapolis Colts at Seattle Seahawks


I pick the Seahawks to win 23 to 20
.

16 Washington Redskins at Kansas City Chiefs



Chiefs win at home 27 to 24.


No comments:

Post a Comment