Monday, September 11, 2017

Week 2 NFL Game Predictions

Thanks for reading my free week 2 NFL game picks for the 2017 season. I do these NFL game predictions every week and was 9-4 last week not counting the Monday Night Games. I write these on the Monday before the games as that is one of my days off from work. These picks are suitable for your week 2 pro football office pool as I don't do point spread predictions.

Week 2 NFL Game Picks

1 Houston Texans at Cincinnati Bengals



Neither team looked good last week so when in doubt go with the home team. Bengals win 17 to 14 over the Texans.

2 Cleveland Browns at Baltimore Ravens


I like the Ravens at home in week 2 to beat the improving Browns 23 to 21.

3 Chicago Bears at Tampa Bay Buccaneers


Mike Glennon gets a shot at his old team. I do like the Bucs at home to win 27 to 23.

4 Minnesota Vikings at Pittsburgh Steelers


My week 2 NFL game prediction is that the Steelers win 23 to 20 over the Vikings.

5 New England Patriots at New Orleans Saints


I like the Patriots to bounce back with a 35 to 31 win in the Big Easy

6 Philadelphia Eagles at Kansas City Chiefs


This could be a really good game, I like the Chiefs at home 27 to 24.

7 Tennessee Titans at Jacksonville Jaguars


I like the Titans to win 20 to 17.

8 Arizona Cardinals at Indianapolis Colts


The Colts just suck, the Cardinals win this one 27 to 14.

9 Buffalo Bills at Carolina Panthers


The Carolina Bills, oh sorry Buffalo Bills bring many ex Panthers players, coaches and front office people back to Charlotte. The Panthers will beat the Bills 28 to 24.

10 New York Jets at Oakland Raiders


The Raiders win this one 27 to 20.

11 Miami Dolphins at Los Angeles Chargers


I think the Dolphins win this one 24 to 21.

12 San Francisco 49ers at Seattle Seahawks


The Seahawks win this one 28 to 14.

13 Washington Redskins at Los Angeles Rams


I like the Rams to win this one 27 to 24.

14 Dallas Cowboys at Denver Broncos


I like the Cowboys to win 24 to 20.

15 Green Bay Packers at Atlanta Falcons


Should be a good game and I like the Packers to upset the Falcons 28 to 27.

16 Detroit Lions at New York Giants


The Lions win 23 to 20 over the Giants.



No comments:

Post a Comment